From basic overhauls to complete rebuilding, our mechanics follow the strictest guidelines to ensure long lasting and reliable equipment service. At Lawrcon we offer the following services:
- Bearing and Seal replacement for electric motors and other related equipment.
- Installation of RTD’s and other temperature sensors for motor windings and bearings.
- Pump and Blower rebuilding.
- Gear reducer and other mechanical variable speed machine rebuilding.
- Dynamic Balancing and Vibration Analysis.
- Steam – Water – Sandblast – C02 Cleaning Services.
- Stator Core Rebuilding/Restacking
- Rotor Re-Barring, Aluminum to Copper or Copper to Copper.
- Housing and Journal Repair
- Complete Machining and Welding Facilities
- 60”Compurterized Undercutting Machine
Material Handling Equipment
- Electronic Controlled Pyrolysis Burn-Off Oven
- High-Pressure Water Blast Equipment for Form Coil Removal
- High Pressure Steam-Clean Booth High Pressure Sand Blast Room
- 1 large 14 x14 x8 foot
- 1 medium 10 x10 x10 foot
- 1 small 6 x6 x6 foot
- 2 x 10 ton
- 1 x 5 ton
- 2 x 3 ton
20 ton lifting capability
- 8 FT Diameter, 10 FT Depth, available via Lawrcon Associate
Capabilities: Balancing up to 15,000 lbs. Length: From 1 to 40 feet.